Laser Cataract Surgery
The LensSx® Laser is designed to deliver femtosecond precision to Refractive Cataract Surgery. The LenSx® laser automates most challenging steps of traditional cataract surgery, providing image-guided, surgeon control to perform anterior capsulotomy, lens fragmentation, and all corneal incisions.
At Berg-Feinfield Vision Correction, we are proud to be able to provide you with Laser Refractive Cataract Surgery with the Femtosecond LenSx® Laser from Alcon – the next evolution in cataract surgery. This advanced technology provides image-guided, surgeon controlled anterior capsulotomy, lens fragmentation and all corneal and cataract incisions. The LenSx® laser will allow us to pre-cut the nucleus to allow for a safe and more precise cataract surgery.
LenSx® Femtosecond Laser Technology
- Improved accuracy of all incisions
- Predictability at every step
- True image-guided intraocular surgery
- Opportunity to create optimal wound architecture
- Precise capsulotomy design for every intraocular lens (IOL)
LenSx® Laser Image-Guided Intraocular Surgery
- OCT displays real-time image to guide surgeon for proper alignment during docking procedure
- Integrated OCT projects images of cornea, lens, iris, capsule onto video microscope
- Surgeon selects cornea incisions & lens treatment; images overlayed onto live video OCT images